Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Birthday Blast

My birthday was such a blast!

Thanks to my dear hubby ronald who made it extra special! Since I was in Cebu from Nov. 29 to Dec. 2 (Thurs-Sun) i didn't have time to prepare for a celebration. He did it all for me!

Arrived home on the day of my birthday, Dec.2 and i was surprised to see the house fully decorated and the kitchen filled with food, drinks etc. Apparently the day before (Sat) he and Yaya Josie went to Farmers and Shopwise to buy all the stuffs needed for my birthday celebration. It was supposed to be just a family affair but when i found out that there were plenty of food prepared for the day, i figured i should invite my close friends too. Ronald prepared spring rolls/lumpia & special macaroni salad the night before...and prepared the ingredients for the rest of his planned recipes. He still went to work at ASAP, and intended to cook after the live show. He just gave instructions to the helpers.

And true enough, after ASAP, he hurriedly went home, while i was taking a nap becoz i was a bit dizzy from my flight...at kahit pagod na siya diretso sa kitchen. Such energy! All for the love of me hehe!

So aside from the spring rolls and the macaroni salad, he also cooked Szechuan crabs (sweet & spicy), kare-kare, escabecheng lapu-lapu, pancit, chicken drumsticks...lahat yummy! well i cooked too--spaghetti hehe! and i brought lechon from Cebu. Sayang! Wasn't able to take photos of the food.

my heroes


with my kumareng decs and inaanak louiz

Thanks to my St. Paul friends who came with their hubbies and kids... just like last year, your presence made me happy, sabi niyo nga, annual reunion na natin ang birthday ko! Si Zyann lang ang absent coz she was in a news coverage in Batangas...And of course, i missed jet and bennet too. My halliwel friends, hay naku, inindyan nyo ko! My family of course, ever-present! Thanks to you all!


To Raph, who in his own little way, has surprised me with a cutie red balloon... and to Ronald na nag-effort BIGTIME, hihi...BIG THANKS!

1 comment:

PIPER said...

ang saya naman! yey! happy birthday! asan ba ko nun? haha. nasa manila ba ko nun? oh well....next year next year! game ako!

uuuuy, ang sweet naman ni ronald. ronald and ruth...sitting on a tree.....k-i-s.........

my music::