Sunday, June 15, 2008

father's day blues

first father's day without my father...

but it must be the tagaytay breeze that kind of eased my aching heart. my heart is longing for the two wonderful dads in my life: my father, whom i miss soo much every single day, not just on father's day.

and dadu, who is in bacolod working on father's day! his text message to raphael last night was to take care of me and celebrate even without him...awww!

good thing, my sis picked us up this morning and brought us here to tagaytay.

i miss both my dad and dadu especially on this occasion...but seeing raphael having fun while horseback riding and kite-flying this afternoon kind of cheered me up. and raph and i had the most interesting and enjoyable conversation earlier while we're soaked in the bathtub...(and he looks forward to swimming tomorrow morning at the pool here in taal vista hotel).

my dad must be smiling from above...happy father's day to you! hope you had fun up there too! please continue to watch over us with mudra of course.

next next weekend is his 1st death anniversary and my 6th wedding anniversary...same date!
and on that same day, hubby will be out of town for work...so for the 2nd time, no wedding anniversary celebration for us dahil tatay ko lang ang bida sa araw na yan!

and so goes the cycle, after father's day blues...anniversary blues naman.

No comments:

my music::