Sunday, May 18, 2008

my dream girl

you're the angel in my dreams
i want you...i need you
i want to smell your breath
feed you with my own blood
hear the throbbing of your heart

'cause you're the girl i never had
how can i bring you back to life?
i had you for a moment
but lost you in an instant
i'm pleading now, can i have you back?

i've been longing for your smile
i can't be whole without you in my life
God give me another chance...
a chance to make it right
for my cherished little one.

my baby...you're all i really want,
i know you can see me from above
you're the angel i'll forever long for
will i ever have you...
or can i have another you?

Lord this is what i ask of you...
please give me another little hero.

2 comments:

lani said...

mare mejo di ko maget ang poem...correct me of i'm right did you have a miscarriage or something? whatever happened na obviously di ko alam i'm sure God will grant you what you're longing for in His time.

PIPER said...

game game! baby girl na baby girl na! karon na! karon na! biliiisssssss!

hehehe

my music::