Monday, August 11, 2008

i miss...

(in no particular order)

1. this--blogging
2. dvd marathon of my fave series: grey's anatomy, prison break, house, desperate housewives, one tree hill...
3. staying in bed all day (& night) with my 2 boys in super low temperature- just us in the house, food delivered...last saturday was bitin, i had to go to work late afternoon.
4. the beach - bora especially
5. the snow- i wonder...kelan kaya kami babalik sa canada?
6. reading james patterson & nicholas sparks books- i'm still stuck with my current fave parenting book by Dr. Kevin Leman
7. date with hubby- i mean just the two of us, no offense honey raph! our dates with you are super fun but mom & dad need some "wifey-hubby" dates too sometimes!
8. powerbooks date with raphael- our short trip to the bookstore last night didn't suffice...we need longer hours i know, and powerbooks in mega is your fave.
9. working out in the gym/badminton- have to lose at least 15 lbs the soonest
10.my st.paul friends- when are we going to pursue our Singapore trip to hang out with aga?
11. my fave childhood friends bennet & airis- reunion in Canada? i wish!
12. movie/coffee bonding and "issue 101" with my charmed friends: paging prue, piper, wyatt!!!
13. family vacation out of the country- it's not happening anytime soon! condo muna! huwaah!
14. shopping!!!- tempting ang sale sa malls lately but NO!
15. scrapbooking- my kit and cutie materials are still untouched; and fixing photo albums- i still have baby photos of raph in one box

...and a lot lot more,,,maybe in my next entry. gotta catch some sleep which i've been missing for days now.

No comments:

my music::