Wednesday, October 24, 2007

my long-lost love

i have a confession to make. recently, i reconnected with my ex. yes i am guilty but please do not judge me.

last wednesday, oct. 17, he came inside the studio. i was at the far end but my eyes readily saw him when he entered. i felt the sudden throbbing of my heart, how could I ignore that face? the face that I’ve long adored, the man that I’ve long cherished.

if i remember it right, i fell in love with him the very first time i saw him…
there was this sudden surge of ecstatic emotion, there was magic!

years of sweet romance came by…but as the song goes some good things never last. we’ve moved on with our own lives, and created our own fairy tales apart.

when he married his princess, there was a bit of sting…but i was more overwhelmed with happiness for the man who really deserved nothing less. i knew then it was time to just watch him from a distance.

and then came that night when everything seemed to have gone back to where it started. this time, the excitement is stronger, the feeling is more profound. i was nervous. his friend gave me a beso. but my guy- i was too anxious to even look at him! i tried to ignore him but how could I resist? he was in his most gorgeous, sexiest form ever, beaming as always with an irresistible smile!

and so i called out his name…

ags…pa-picture!hahaha!



he was whispering something here..."i missed you."

6 comments:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

ito ang tinatawag na "very fan-ey na fan-ey"... hahaha! magpa-picture ba?! hahaha!

PIPER said...

isa pa rin siyang IN FER! gwapo grabe. frend, getlakin mo yung diet plan nila. as in lahat ha. hehe

e.

TripleRRR said...

prue, para may ma-post ako dito, o di ba funny! love it!

TripleRRR said...

piper, u know what he did? gym training-3x a day, 6 meals a day na very strict as in non-fat, snacks niya sa taping-roasted nuts yung walang oil & salt, tapos smebody brings his food...and wakeboarding!

u know i think that's bagay for u, if charlene can do it, im sure mas kaya mo, bcoz u love water right?

Glenn Ala said...

alam n'yo bang napanaginipan ko minsan na mag-jowa raw kami ni aga? hahahaha! as in, only in my dreams talaga! hahahaha!

TripleRRR said...

bongga nman ng panaginip mo! in ur dreams...ayaw ni charlene! try mo mgwake-boarding! hehe!

my music::