Tuesday, January 8, 2008

disoriented

eventful monday...
woke up with my still-wet-hair, wasn't able to blow dry it last night...
my mindset was i'd drive raph to school early...raph's teacher told him last friday he can't be late for school anymore...
when i got down the stairs, so happy to see raph sitting at the sofa ready for school, in his uniform, but just finishing his milk...
had a quick breakfast...and hurriedly went to the shower...
while at the restroom, i got a call from our associate producer, and it went:

yap: ate ruth san na po kayo?
me: huh bakit?
yap: magro-roll na po...maaga po taping natin ngayon.
me: huh? oh my god! sshocks akala ko 3pm pa...as in ngayon na?
yap: opo, andito na po si chairman!
me: oh mygod! di ba ngtext kayo?
yap: opo, ang text ko po, 9am roll.
me: oh my gaaahd! sorry sorry, 3pm ang nagregister sa mind ko...
yap: akala ko po tulog pa kayo...sige kami na po ni jason bahala!
me: hahatid ko pa lang sana si raph sa school ngayon, shocks sige didiretso na ko diyan.
(end of call)

i checked my fone, yap was right, she texted me the day before, part of the message says: 3 eps, 9am roll...oh my gosh! probably yung number na 3 ang nagregister sa kin and thought of it as 3pm just like our usual sked.

so i had no choice but to let ate josie and yaya bring raph to school in a cab...raph told me before he left, mom i'll miss you! i said, sorry hon, i'm supposed to be at ABS now...i have to really be in a hurry!

traffic sa edsa, i knew i'd miss the first game's opening & elimination round. was so apologetic to my AP & EP...kahiya! i was so disoriented on the first day of the week! first time lang naman nangyari to, pero kakaloka, what if that happened to me before a prentation with the tv heads or a crucial taping. i can't imagine!

then in our second game, our guests were the cast of the upcoming teleserye "LOBO" including of course papa piolo & angel. how can you ignore papa p?!! hay grabe! he definitely made my day...what a way to turn around my monday booboos!

got a kiss from him, had a little chit-chat at kinamusta niya ang inaanak niyang si raphael; angel on the other hand was so courteous that she introduced herself to me and shook my hand. 2 beautiful people on the set, everyone was just so delighted! as if di pa kami sanay sa stars! first time ksi ni papa p at ni angel sa gknb. kaya halos lahat nagpa-picture! i remember papa p. played na before nung kauna-unahang version ng game knb with kris, remember prue? he won i think 300 thousand pesos for charity during the first birthday special of kris on the show where only the "sikats" and the closest to kris played: sharon cuneta, richard gomez, pops fernandez, zsazsa padilla and papa piolo.

so un lang ang layo na ng narating ng kwento ko...disoriented na naman ata ako hehe!

1 comment:

PIPER said...

the cure for disorientation that worked for me, might work for you as well ---- never feel guilty about anything that keeps you busy. ginagawa mo yun kasi kelangan at gusto mo. =)

you love your job, you love raph. marry the two and glide your way through the day.

see yah soonest paige!

e.

my music::