Saturday, September 6, 2008

mga tanong na madaling sagutin

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
* absolutely! can’t hate piper though when she does…hehe!

Who was the last girl you talked to?
* yaya ni raph

Who was the last guy you talked to?
* Ronald

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
* yup! Di’s birthday (my niece)

Recently done anything you regret?
* no

How do you handle/let go of stress?
* hug & talk with raph, he’s a stress-buster!

Do you think best friends can be replaced?
* yeah, but you don’t replace them intentionally…

Is there anyone holding a grudge against you?
* maybe…ano’ng problema mo?

Who was the last person to call you?
* Ronald

Who will you be with Saturday night?
* my boys

How many speeding tickets do you have?
* none, I don’t overspeed, I just make wrong turns or beat the red light

Do you plan on moving this year?
* hoping to move soon to our own place, but not this year yet

Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
* of course! (my hubby & raph)

What does the last message in your inbox say?
* my sister reminding me about tomorrow’s birthday celebration

Honestly, how many people have you completely fallen for?
* uhmmm... 3

Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
* Ronald, my sis, friends decca, mara, lani, glenn…and more!

Have you ever had sex on a football field?
* nope! First of all, I haven’t been on a football field.

What’s the closest thing to you that’s liquid?
* none, I’m in bed right now

Something you want to know about your significant other?
*if he’s just as crazy about me as I am to him hahaha!

Something you're happy about?
* my son- just having him and being with him

Last movie you saw in theaters, with who?
*” journey to the center of the earth”- with Raphael
* Ay, mas recent pala "a very special love"- with decca

What are you doing right now?
* surfing the net while answering Raph’s questions, while the TV is on

Are you listening to music right now?
* No

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
* I’m glad enough that I’m home spending the weekend with my son

Last person to call you babe or baby?
* Ronald, who else

Where did you last sleep other than your house?
* in the car

Do you smoke weed regularly?
* never!

Have you kissed somebody in the last 48 hours? Who?
* yeah! Just before hubby left early this am for an out-of-town work

Who was the last person's house you went to besides your own?
* my sister’s house

Miss someone?
* yeah, my parents up there! 

Three words to explain why you last threw up?
* had too much vodka in a party, and was throwing up the morning after.

What's crazy to you?
* me... crazy in love hehe!

Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
* I don’t care!

Who is your favorite person in the world?
* my superboy

No comments:

my music::