Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Q & A with Paige & Piper

The Questions were posed by Piper in her blog, and here are my pahabol answers. Sorry Piper for the delayed reaction. You know we’re alike in thinking that there should be 28 hours in a day…that’s how busy bees and moms we are!

QUESTION # 1: CAN LOVE REALLY EXIST BETWEEN TWO UNEQUALS?
Of course, if you won’t allow yourself to measure what the other person is lacking.

QUESTION # 2: WHEN YOU'RE TIRED, DO YOU JUST REST?
You rest…to regain the energy to face and resolve your relationship issues, but if it becomes a NEVER-ENDING cycle, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ll burn out.
In my case, FAITH is what keeps me going! Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

QUESTION # 3: IS THIS CONDITIONAL LOVE? Magpakatotoo tayo, mahirap ang UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. May ganun ba talaga?

With God there is!... And I must say that parental love is also unconditional!
In romantic relationships…I’d like to believe that it’s possible! But I also believe that love is WORK! You are not actually setting conditions, but the other person should also realize that when you’re in a relationship, MUCH MUCH is required.How can it be REAL LOVE if ONLY ONE PERSON does the DOING and the GIVING?… IN REALITY...there’s a lot of sacrifices involved, a lot of giving, and a lot of letting go. Kasama na diyan ang pag-le-let go sa kung ano lang ang convenient gawin! Ang pagle-let go sa mediocrity, at pagle-let go sa kung ano lang ang nakasanayan na abutin ng isip at pang-unawa!

QUESTION # 4: WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T EXERT EFFORT AND TELLS YOU "EH WALA AKONG MAGAWA"? Do you believe him?
I'm more inclined to belive that “kapag gusto, may paraan…kapag ayaw , may dahilan!”

QUESTION # 5: WHEN THAT SOMEONE TELLS YOU "intindihin mo naman ako" WHEN YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE DRAINED YOURSELF TO UNDERSTAND HIM, SHOULD YOU ANSWER HIM BACK AND SAY: "eh patayin mo na lang kaya ako!"
Heard the line? “LOVE me a little LESS, so you can UNDERSTAND me a little MORE!”
But there’s a thin line between understanding and tolerating!

QUESTION # 6: WHEN YOU SHARE A SUN LINE TO AVOID HEARING THE LINE "wala akong load eh" BUT YOU STILL HEAR THE LINE "eh walang signal eh", O ANO KA, ANO MASASABI MO DUN? HA? HA? HAHAHAHA! NATATAWA NA KO SA MGA ORAS NA TO.
Ano pa kaya susunod na maririnig mo? BRACE YOURSELF! On the other hand…e totoo namang minsan walang signal ang SUN! whoa! This is not me!
To make you feel better Piper, I have heard much worse! E yung… “Ay di ko napansin eh,” to think na apat ang telepono niya! At na-text at natawagan mo lahat yun ha… HAHAHA!

QUESTION # 7: WHEN YOU'RE UP THERE AND HE'S DOWN BELOW, GIVEN...TUTULUNGAN MO SIYA. ANG TANONG, HANGGANG SAN?

Ang tanong, willing pa ba siyang tulungan mo siya? Open ba siya sa maibibigay mo pa? Paano mo tutulungan ang taong ayaw tulungan ang sarili niya?

My other question is: why should there be someone UP THERE while the other is DOWN BELOW? You know what I’m saying? Someone has to bend while the other one should raise his head so you can meet at eye level!

QUESTION # 8: WHEN ALL HE SAYS IS HE MISSES YOU AND HE LOVES YOU FOREVER, DO YOU JUST HAVE FAITH IN HIM? YUN LANG HA. YUN LANG ANG PINANGHAHAWAKAN MO. HAHA. WALA NGANG EFFORT DIBA?
Once in my life, all I’ve wanted was to hear those words, to be reassured, to make me feel secure! But when it’s all you have, I’d rather that I feel those words through ACTIONS OF LOVE ! But it shouldn’t make the DOER feel he’s nag-EEFFORT kasi dapat AUTOMATIC na ginagawa, at automatic din ang reward kasi masaya ka sa ginagawa mo!
I’m reminded of something: the theory of 100 percent. I’m not so sure about this one…but Prue do you think that applies here?

QUESTION # 9: (eto medyo digging up the past ha, again, wala akong paki) WHEN HE THINKS THAT SAYING I LOVE YOU TO HIS EX GIRLFRIEND IS OKAY TAPOS ANG DAHILAN AY "friend ko sha eh" SHYET. MAY TATALO DUN? CGE NGA? YES, I TOO WAS STUPID TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE. HAHAHAHA

Stupid? NO! Crazy maybe? What could be crazier than love?

QUESTION # 10: AT ETO KA, ETO KA. WHEN FACED WITH TWO CHOICES...A CHOICE BETWEEN PLANNING YOUR FUTURE, REUNITING WITH YOUR HONEY AFTER MORE THAN A MONTH, SCOUTING FOR POSSIBILITIES, EXPLORING A NEW WORLD, SETTING UP GAMEPLANS FOR YOUR CAREER, WITH FUN TRIPS AND HAPPY SUNSHINY DAYS vs. A GIG AT ICM WHICH HE ALREADY SAID NO TO, KAYA LANG SAYANG DAW KASI FASHION SHOW NG MOSSIMO, DEADMA NA KUNG MASAYANG ANG PLANE TICKET NA AKO ANG NAGBAYAD AT NAKABOOK NA THREE WEEKS AGO ....AT ANO ANG PINILI? GO FIGURE. eto naman ang choice niyo: maniniwala ka bang mahal ka niya talaga at iintindihin mo? o sasalampak ka sa upuan mo, magsisindi ng yosi, titingin sa kawalan at tatanungin ang sarili, "san ko nga ulit nakilala ito?, may problema ba ko nung mga panahong yun?"

Hello? I mean haaaynaku naman!!! Ang masama don malamang naman hindi iyon ang gusto niyang desisyon…and what could be much worse than NOT having the power to assert yourself!

With all things said and done, my question now is…PIPER, Game Ka Pa Ba?

No comments:

my music::