Saturday, September 22, 2007

Anything but Ordinary

my charmed friends gave me my name Paige, but if i were to choose a charmed character, it would actually be Prue, because i soo love Shannen Doherty since her beverly hills 90210 days...but since it's really otep who's a diehard and authentic charmed fan, he deserves to be called Prue more than anyone.

thanks anyway for welcoming me into your charmed world. though i'm not as rebellious as paige, we're both independent and strong-willed...and we both have telekinetic orbing and glamouring powers... i wish!

i'd rather be anything but ordinary...as the song goes. (make sure to pause or turn down the volume of my music to enjoy Paige’s video :)

1 comment:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

hahaha... you got that right... I am Prue... and you are anything but ordinary... you completed the cirle friend... the coven of charmed sisters...

my music::