Thursday, July 12, 2007

Paige 1

Very driven, creatively brilliant and has this infectious positive outlook in life…that’s my friend Piper. Ibang level! No wonder she gets luckier everyday…prettier, richer, and happier I guess.

She is a writer by heart and just a while ago she posted her very first “journal” on her new blog account. Why am I talking about her? Because
she also got me into writing this blog. And most probably, what I will write here will not only be about my personal thoughts about anything under the sun, but about our journey to life together, our upcoming business venture with our friend Prue, which I am excited about, our coffee chats and daily game plans. This is Paige and welcome to my charmed world.

Excerpt from my Poetry:
…all the wasted time, I can no longer take back.
But now, can I take my heart back?

1 comment:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

What does it take to be a Haliwel?

Hmmm... a fair share of the love and the pain... but should one prevail over the other... we heighten... we elevate... we learn...

a true Halliwel never quits... she fights... welcome to sisterhood Paige... i dont have to die for you to come in...hahaha!

Now, we bare our souls for them to witness why we are Halliwels.

my music::