Monday, July 16, 2007

What Matters Most

Career or Family?
Two different worlds...
Do I really have to choose?
Ignore career, self-fulfillment might be nowhere,
Ignore family and you'll end up unhappy.
How do you reconcile the two?
Equilibrium is important.
They say there has to be a balance
and harmony between the two.
Then compromise is an apt word.
But in the real world,
would your career give way?
Would they understand?
Can your child wait
when you're preoccupied with work?
Can quality time suffice?
Somewhere, somehow, the other will suffer.
'Cause in the eyes of your child
you're the most important thing...
And when he says...
"Mom I love you,
I'm very happy because you're here"
I guess that says it all...
Whose heart wouldn't be moved?
Suddenly, you're overjoyed
Because that's what matters most.

No comments:

my music::