Saturday, July 28, 2007

THE WEEK THAT WAS

July 18-22:: The past week was such a blast for Raphael and I. We had great bonding time together, with his two cousins Hanna & Joyce, minus his yaya. This aside from driving him to and from school everyday.

Wednesday, 7pm:
We watched the opening night of Sesame Street Live at the Aliw Theater. My previous post on it pretty much tells how it made my kiddo’s day!

Friday, 7:40 pm: Harry Potter at Gateway. Initially, I was hesitant to bring him because I wasn’t sure whether he would enjoy the movie as much as he enjoyed Spiderman and Transformers. I asked the mom of his classmate Garth who earlier watched the movie with his dad, she said Garth didn’t quite enjoy the movie and was actually going in and out of the cinema. Luckily for me, Raph only asked me to bring him out once when he wanted to go to the restroom.
The only prob was when he would react to the movie quite loudly everytime he'd get excited. I would remind him to use his indoor voice, the way Barney taught him.
After the movie, TimeZone time! Seeing Raph enjoying playing with his favorite motorbike and car-racing games gives me a high.

Saturday, 3 pm: We watched High School Musical on Stage at the Meralco Theatre. Raphael has memorized most of the songs in the Disney Movie way before it was shown on local cable because when his Dad came from the States last year, he brought him a dvd and cd of the original High School Musical movie. Raph loves to sing that’s why.

6:30 pm: After the musical, we headed to Trinoma. I haven’t been to that mall yet so I thought of going there before calling it a day. The mall is nice; a bit like Glorietta and Greenbelt since it's also an Ayala mall. Raph liked the play area/activity center at the ground floor. And of course, going to the mall wouldn’t be complete without him dropping by Time Zone to play.

Sunday. Homework Day! But up to know, it’s already 3pm and I still haven’t got him into doing his assignments yet. I guess I’ll start bugging him already. Good thing, they have no classes tomorrow, so we still have more time to finish his 6 pages of assignments.

1 comment:

PIPER said...

wow. great bonding nga. talagang dinadaan sa anak ang mga issues! haha! tama yan frend! keep it up! isa ka nang ulirang ina awardee!

piper

my music::