Thursday, July 12, 2007

Painful Truth

“Pain…you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, and hope the wound that caused it subside…

A recent family tragedy has caused me so much pain. But I’m afraid the harsh reality hasn’t sunk in my head yet. And so I expect to feel more pain. How can you fathom the loss of your dad, after already having lost your mom? How can you overcome the thought that the first two persons you’ve ever loved and loved you deeply, unconditionally, have already left your world?

With love, there is pain as well…and it lingers. How can someone you immensely love hurt you no end? How can he stand seeing you hurting?

Pain and love. Sometimes, I see them as one and the same. Because my journey with love is never without pain. And truth is, no matter how painful it may be, life will never be without pain.

...Pain…you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can’t
outrun it, and life always makes more.”
- - Meredith Grey

1 comment:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

funny how love and pain are twins... in fact, the more love you share...the more pain you invite...

but there is beauty in pain... no better teacher but it... it makes us love better in the end.

my music::