Thursday, March 13, 2008

back with my heeled shoes on

finally! after suffering (YES it was really excruciatingly painful) from a sprained ankle for a month and a half...i can now wear my heeled shoes. di naman siya ganon ka-big deal pero nakaka-miss din noh!



when i had my left foot examined at st. luke's, isa yon sa binilin ng dr. sa kin, "no heeled shoes until it has completely healed" and hindi talaga possible kasi super sakit! although now, there's still a bit of imbalance somewhere, i can manage.

BUT these stilletos?...NA-AH! i don't think so! not yet...kinda traumatic matapilok ulit! especially when you're right in front of 100 mob and more who were in the studio when it happened! huwaaaah! kaya nyo yon?

as glenn said in his text to me when he learned about my "accident", di lang physical therapy kailangan ko (which i did) emotional din! hehe! now i can say that not only have i gotten over the pain but the "kahihiyan" as well! :)

2 comments:

Glenn Ala said...

gahd, i remember tuloy my own horrible experience. good for you, you're back in action! badmin na tayo!

TripleRRR said...

yes! let's play badmin soon! it's summertime, no more school for raph...bka mas may free time na ko! on second thought we're launching a new show so baka hindi rin...but i have to commit myself this time to a sport so i can lose weight huwaaaah kakatamad!

my music::